Applications are invited by Bangalore University, Bangalore for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in the faculties of Arts, Science, Commerce and Education offered in various subjects for the session 2014.
Click here to know more about the various subjects.
Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore University:
Any candidate who has obtained a post graduate degree from a recognized university securing not less than 55% marks shall be eligible to apply.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for Bangalore University:
- Candidates shall visit and browse the application form from www.karnataka.gov.in/bangaloreuniversity or www.attristech.com/bu.
- The candidates shall submit duly filled-in application through online only along with fees of Rs.2000/- for entrance and Rs. 1500/- for non entrance candidates (50% of the prescribed fee for SC/ST and category-I candidates) to the Finance Officer, Bangalore University S.B. A/C No. 64144997173 of State Bank of Mysore.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Bangalore University:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test conducted by the institute.
- The candidates who have cleared the UGC/UGC-CSIR JRF test/ NET/ SLET/ SET/ GATE/ recognised young researchers by DST, UGC, CSIR, AICTE, etc./ obtained M.Phil degree through regular course work and not through distance education mode/ project fellows/ project assistants working in sponsored major research projects/ FIP/QIP/ foreign candidates shall be eligible for exemption from the entrance test.
- Last date for submission of application form: Saturday, October 11, 2014.
- Date of entrance test: Sunday, November 23, 2014.
- Announcement of answer key: Saturday, November 24, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click Bangalore University.