Applications are invited by Bharathiar University (BU), Coimbatore and Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Delhi for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for Bharathiar University-ICAI:
Candidates must have:
- A graduate from a recognized university or a pass in the Final of ICAI (or)
- A successful completion of BBA/B.Com, through ICAI offered by Bharathiar University.
How to Apply for Bharathiar University-ICAI:
- The application form can be downloaded from website.
- While submitting the filled-in application, a demand draft / Bank of India challan for Rs.100/- towards the cost of the application form favoring the Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University payable at Coimbatore should be enclosed.
- Duly filled in application with the following enclosures have to be sent to The Director, School of Distance Education, BU-ICAI Joint Program, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore - 641 046 superscripted as "Application for --------Program".
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Bharathiar University-ICAI:
- The selection will be made on the basis of entrance test conducted by the university.
- During the month of September 2014 candidates have to apply for examination in the prescribed application form which can be downloaded from the site during that period.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
Last date of submission of the application form: Tuesday, September 30, 2014.