Applications are invited by Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), Tiruchirappalli for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered in Marketing, Finance, Systems, Operations and Human Resource Management for the academic session 2015-17.
Eligibility Criteria for BIM, Tiruchirappalli:
- Candidates should have bachelors or post graduate degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Final year degree students may also apply, subject to completion of the degree requirements with minimum 50% marks by August 2015.
How to Apply for BIM, Tiruchirappalli:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Commencement of online registration will be announced soon at their official website.
- Payment can be made through credit card/demand draft/net banking.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for BIM, Tiruchirappalli:
CAT 2014 scores are used for short listing candidates who apply for admission to BIM.
Last date for issue and submission of BIM application forms: Thursday, January 15, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click BIM, Tiruchirappalli.