Applications are invited by Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business and MBA in general programs offered at Faculty of Management Studies for the session 2015-16.
Eligibility Criteria for BHU, Varanasi:
Candidate should have:
- A graduate degree under 10+2+3 pattern. Or
- A degree in agriculture, technology, medicine, education or law. Or
- A post-graduate degree in any discipline.
How to Apply for BHU, Varanasi:
- Candidates can download the application form and submit the duly filled in application along with a demand draft of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST candidates) in favour of The Registrar, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, payable at SBI BHU main branch (code no. 0211).
- The completed application forms along-with documents required should be sent to The Dean, Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi - 221005 (UP).
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Admission to the MBA and MBA IB programs of the faculty will be made on the basis of combined merit of the candidates in CAT conducted by IIM (50%), academic records (20%), group discussion and personal interview (30%).
Last date for receipt of completed application forms: Wednesday, January 21, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click BHU, Varanasi.