Applications are invited by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani for admission to 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) offered in Software Systems, Manufacturing Management, Quality Management and 4 years integrated M.Tech programs for the academic session December 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for BITS, Pilani:
- For Integrated M.Tech Program: Candidates with B.Sc/BCA or equivalent in relevant disciplines with minimum one year of relevant work experience can apply.
- For M.Tech Programs: Candidates with integrated first degree of BITS or equivalent, such as B.E/ B.Tech/ B.S/ M.Sc/ MCA/ AMIE in relevant disciplines, with minimum one year relevant work are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for BITS, Pilani:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Payment options for application form (requisite processing fees of Rs. 1,500/- (non-refundable) as per procedure specified in the form) are specified below:
- Option 1: Pay online payment through net banking / credit card / debit card
- Option 2: Pay Rs. 1525/- through cash at all ICICI Bank branches through a challan (PDF document) which is to be downloaded and printed from this website before making the payment.
- Option 3: Pay through a crossed demand draft drawn in favour of "BITS, Pilani".
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website
Selection Procedure for BITS, Pilani:
For details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website
Last date for submission of duly completed application form: Saturday, November 22, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click BITS, Pilani