Applications are invited by B.S. Abdur Rahman University for admission into full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the commencing session 2012-13.
BSARU Chennai Eligibility:
- A degree from a recognized university with 10+2+3/4 pattern.
- Students who have appeared / appearing for their final exams of UG are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply for BSARU Chennai:
- Application form along with the information bulletin can be obtained from the institution in person or the same can also be downloaded from BNMIT’s official website: http://bsauniv.ac.in or http://bsauniv.ac.in/downloadFiles.aspx?file_name=MBA_Application_2012.pdf on payment of Rs 700/-.
- Application forms can also be obtained through post by sending a DD for Rs. 750/-.
- Duly completed application forms should be sent to The Director, (Admission), B.S Abdur Rahman University, Seethakathi Estate, GST Road, Vandalur, Chennai – 600 048, Tamil Nadu on or before Saturday, June 30, 2012.
Selection Procedure for BSARU Chennai:
Final selection will be based on overall scores obtained by the candidate in four components: academic record, entrance test, group discussion and personal interview.
For details on selection procedure, please click here.
Important Dates for BSARU Chennai:
Last date for receipt of duly completed application forms: Saturday, June 30, 2012.
For more details on eligibility, application and selection procedure please click here.
For more information on college and courses, please click BSARU Chennai.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,