Applications are invited by Central University of Punjab, Bhatinda for admission to Master of Law (LL.M) program offered in Environmental Law at School of Legal Studies and Governance for the commencing session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Punjab:
Candidates holding bachelor’s degree in Law with 55% marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Central University of Punjab:
Candidates can apply either online or offline.
- For Online Application: visit the home page of CUCET website, click on how to apply and fill the form for necessary instructions.
- For Offline Application: visit the home page, click on offline application form download to download the offline application form. It is advisable to download the latest offline application form from the CUCET website. The instructions for filling the form are given on the reverse of the form. The offline application form can also be downloaded from the Central University of Punjab website: www.cup.ac.in.
For more details and inforamtion on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Central University of Punjab:
All the candidates who are interested to take admission in the university must appear in the Central Universities' Common Entrance Test - 2013 (CUCET).
- Last date for availability of offline application: Monday, May 20, 2013.
- Date for deactivation of online application form: Saturday, May 25, 2013.
- Last date for receipt of offline applications at participating universities: Thursday, May 30, 2013.
- Date of entrance test for research programs: Saturday, June 15, 2013 and Sunday, June 16, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click Central University of Punjab, Bhatinda
For frequent updates you can share with your friends.