Applications are invited by Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna (CIMP) for admission to 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program for the academic session 2015-17.
Eligibility Criteria for CIMP:
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of the candidates belonging to SC, ST and Differently Abled (DA)/Persons with Disability (PWD) categories, from any of the universities are eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting Results can also apply.
How to Apply for CIMP:
- Application forms along with information brochure can be procured from CIMP by paying Rs.1000/- (or Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates).
- Application form can also be filled and submitted online along with online payment of the application fee of Rs.1000/-.
- Candidates may submit the application form at the CIMP counter by hand or by post.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for CIMP:
- Candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of their CAT 2014 scores.
- Other criteria like previous academic record and relevant work experience might also be considered while shortlisting.
- Shortlisted candidates would be called to attend essay test, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) during the month of March 2015.
- Issue of application form and information brochure ends: Monday, December 15, 2014.
- Last date for submission of completed application form: Wednesday, December 17, 2014.
- Announcement of short-listed candidates: 1st week of March 2015.
- Date of GD/PI: 3rd week of March 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click CIMP.