Applications are invited by Christ University, Bangalore for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in Psychology, Physics, Education, Commerce, Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics, Media Studies, English Literature, Social Work and Tourism offered at the Centre for Research for the session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for Christ University:
- Candidates should have post graduate degree in the related field of research with not less than 55% marks.
- The candidate must have completed and/or being involved as a research associate/ fellow, in a major research project (sponsored by UGC or any other approved institution) of specified duration of not less than 2 years.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for Christ University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application form of the university, along with the research proposal containing the details as per the prescribed format (1500 words), submitted in three sets of hard copy and one set of soft copy, together with a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs 1000/-.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Christ University:
Based on the academic performance of the candidate at the postgraduate level, she or he can be admitted to a PhD program which includes a pre-doctoral course work for a minimum period of one semester.
- Last date to apply: Saturday, October 25, 2014.
- Last date to receive the filled in application form with supporting documents: Friday, October 31, 2014.
- Selection process date: Friday, November 07, 2014.
- Selection process Results: Saturday, November 29, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click Christ University.