Applications are invited by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), Indorefor admission to Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) program in various subjects offered at its University Teaching Departments and affiliated college (Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Govt Arts and Commence College, Indore) for the session 2014-15.
For more information on subjects, please click here.
Eligibility Criteria for DAVV, Indore:
- Candidates must have completed their post graduation with a minimum 55% (5% relaxation for SC/ST applicants of Madhya Pradesh and Physically Challenged (Nishaktjan) as defined by M.P. Government).
- Candidates who are waiting for their Results of qualifying examination can also apply for admission and has to submit the final mark sheet of qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from universities other than Devi Ahilya University are required to submit their eligibility certificate issued by the Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
How to Apply for DAVV, Indore:
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates).
- The application fee can be paid through demand draft in the name of Registrar, Devi Ahilya University, Indore payable at Indore.
- The applications will be accepted by respective University Teaching Departments.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for DAVV, Indore:
Selection of the candidates is based on entrance exam to be conducted by the university. The test shall include 100 objective type questions with no negative marking.
- Last date of receiving filled in application form: Monday, August 25, 2014.
- Date of entrance test: Saturday, August 30, 2014 at 10 a.m. to 12.00 noon
For more information on college and courses, please click DAVV, Indore.