Applications are invited by Dibrugarh University (DU), Dibrugarh for admission to Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) in Assamese, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Education, English, History, Mathematics, Physics, Political Science, Statistics and Sociology and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Applied Geology, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Life-Sciences, Management, Mathematics, Petroleum Technology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Physics, Sociology, Statistics and Philosophy programs for the session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University:
Candidates should be master degree holders of recognised universities securing 50% marks or equivalent grade point in the relevant subjects.
How to Apply for Dibrugarh University:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- The intending candidates shall have to deposit Rs.500.00/-+ Rs.60/- only as examination fee+ bank charge at the account of the State Bank of India mentioned in the prescribed bank challan, which can be tendered through any branch of the State Bank of India.
- The filled in application form with all requisite testimonials and the university copy of the bank challan is to be submitted at the teaching department/ centre of studies of the subject concerned.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website
Selection Procedure for Dibrugarh University:
Candidates will selected on the basis of their performance in the Dibrugarh University Research Admission Test (DURAT-2014) conducted by the institute.
- Last date of availability and submission of application forms: Friday, October 24, 2014.
- Date of DURAT: Saturday, November 15, 2014.
- Declaration of result: by Wednesday, December 03, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click Dibrugarh University.