Applications are invited by Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management (PGDTM) program for the academic session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for DU, Dibrugarh:
Candidates should have graduation (all streams except Music & Fine Arts) with 40% marks (35% for SC/ST).
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for DU, Dibrugarh:
- Registration kit containing application form and other admission procedure will be available on payment of Rs. 650/- only (Rs. 400/- for candidates who seek exemption from CMSDU Test) at the Office of the Director, Centre for Management Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh 786 004.
- Candidates may request for registration kit by sending a DD of Rs.650/- only in favour of Registrar, Dibrugarh University payable at State Bank of India, Dibrugarh University Branch, Dibrugarh along with postage worth Rs. 50/-.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for DU, Dibrugarh:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Center for Management Studies Dibrugarg University (CMSDU-2014) test and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the institute.
- Last date for submission of application form: Wednesday, July 30, 2014.
- Date of CMSDU test: Sunday, August 03, 2014.
- Date of PI: Tuesday, August 05, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click DU, Dibrugarh
Make your MBA dream come true with QS Fairs. Click here to Register Now.