Applications are invited by International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning (ICDEOL), Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla for admission to 3 year Distance Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) and 2 year Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programs for the session 2016-17.
Eligibility Criteria for Himachal Pradesh University:
- For B.A Program: Candidate should have completed 10+2 conducted by a Board/University established by law in India. The candidate should have passes in four written subjects including English.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Candidate should have completed 10+2/ Pre-University examination(two years after 10- year of schooling) conducted by a Board/University established by law in India with Maths/ Economics.
- Candidates should have passed examination of a University/Board college or school of a foreign country recognized as equivalent with Maths/Economics as subjects.
- For BCA Program: Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination from H.P Board/CBSE/ICSE or any other examination considered equivalent to 10+2 by the Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla with 40% shall be eligible.
- For MCA Program: Candidates should have a bachelor degree with a minimum of 50% with mathematics at 10+2 level/BCA/ BSC (IT/CS).
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh University:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Candidates can either obtain the application form from the counter by paying Rs 500/- or by post by paying Rs 600/- from ICDEOL, HP University, Shimla.
Selection Procedure for Himachal Pradesh University:
The admission to all the programs shall be made on the basis of merit it the last qualifying examination.
- Last date for submission of Application form for UG Programs: Tuesday, August 30, 2016
- Last date for submission of Application form for MCA Program: Wednesday, September 07, 2016
For more information on college and courses, please click Himachal Pradesh University