Applications are invited by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU), Hyderabad for admission to distance 3 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for BRAOU, Hyderabad:
Candidates should hold bachelor’s degree in any subject with 50% (45% for reserved categories).
How to Apply for BRAOU, Hyderabad:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Admission prospectus is available in the university portal and also available free of cost at all PG study centres in A.P.
- The mode of payment is cash through A.P online credit card/debit card or SBH net banking.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for BRAOU, Hyderabad:
Selection will be based on scores in qualifying examination and candidate's rank in Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET).
- Last date for registration /submission of applications: Friday, September 05, 2014.
- Last date for registration/submission of applications with late fee Rs. 200/-: Thursday, October 16, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click BRAOU, Hyderabad.