Applications are invited by FLAME School of Communication, Pune for admission to two year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program offered in specializations such as Marketing & Advertising, Film & Television and Broadcast Journalism & New Media for the academic year 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for FLAME School of Communication
- Candidates holding bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a university/institution recognized by the UGC or equivalent bodies with a minimum score of 50% aggregate are eligible to apply.
- Candidates in their final year can also apply provided they can produce the final year degree certificate/mark sheet before September 30, 2013.
- Test scores in any of the following national level tests conducted in the current year-CAT2012 (conducted by IIMs), XAT 2013, MAT (tests conducted in September 2012, December 2012, February 2013, April 2013), CMAT (September 2012, February 2013) or ATMA (December 2012 and February 2013). Candidates with valid GMAT scores could also apply to FLAME.
How to Apply for FLAME School of Communication
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website.
- Candidates can download the e-brochure from the official website.
Selection Procedure for FLAME School of Communication
The selections of candidates are done based on the following:
- Admission Test Scores
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Past Academic Record
- Work Experience
- Extracurricular Activities/Achievements
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Last date for submission of application form (cycle 3): Monday, April 08, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click FLAME School of Communication, Pune
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.