Applications are invited Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM), Visakhapatnam for admission to part time and full time Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Faculty of Management Studies programs offered at Bangalore, Hyderabad and Vishakapatnam campuses for the session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for GITAM University:
- For Full Time M.Phil Programs: Candidates should be postgraduate degree holders of GITAM University or any other university recognized by the GITAM University as equivalent thereto with at least second class securing at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade (50% in the case of SC/ST candidates) in the concerned subject or in an allied subject.
- For Full Time Ph.D Programs: Candidates should be post-graduate degree holders of GITAM University or any other university recognized by the GITAM University as equivalent thereto with at least second class securing at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade (50% in the case SC/ST candidates) in the subject concerned or in an allied subject.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for GITAM University:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Candidates have to submit the application form along with a demand draft for Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three thousand only) towards registration fee in favour of GITAM University drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Visakhapatnam. The name of the applicant should be written on the reverse side of the D.D.
- The filled-in application should reach along with all enclosures to the Director, Admissions GITAM University, Visakhapatnam-530045 (A.P).
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for GITAM University:
Admission shall be based on the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and entrance examination (GURCET) and personal interview subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria following the rule of reservation.
Last date of submission of the application form: Wednesday, August 20, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click GITAM University.