Applications are invited by Goa Institute of Management (GIM), Panaji for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program for the academic session 2015-17.
Eligibility Criteria for GIM, Panaji:
- Candidates should have minimum 50% aggregate marks, (45% in case of candidates belonging to the reserved category) in a three-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) recognized by the association of Indian universities/ AICTE.
- Candidates who will complete all requirements for the degree by 16th June 2015 may also apply.
How to Apply for GIM, Panaji:
Candidates can apply online.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for GIM, Panaji:
- Applicants to GIM are required to take the XLRI Admissions Test (XAT 2015) or CAT- 2014 of the Indian Institutes of Managements (IIMs) or CMAT - 2015-16 (first test and/or second test) of All India Council for Technical Education.
- Candidates who have applied for admission to GIM will be shortlisted on the basis of their XAT, CAT or CMAT scores, past academic performance and work experience.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for face to face evaluation process for final selection in February/March 2015.
- Last date for online registration: Wednesday, December 31, 2014.
- Last date for online registration with late fee: Sunday, January 04, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click GIM, Panaji.