Applications are invited by Graphic Era University (GEU), Dehradun for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in Petroleum, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Hotel Management for the commencing session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for GEU, Dehradun:
- Candidate should have master’s degree from any AIU/UGC/AICTE recognized university/ institutions or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study notified from time to time by the university. A minimum of 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5 on a 10 point scale in the qualifying examination (50% marks or CGPA of 5.0 on a 10 point scale for SC/ST candidates). Or
- Candidate should have B.Tech or equivalent in relevant area with minimum of 70% marks or a minimum CGPA of 7.0 on a 10 point scale along with a valid GATE score (65% marks or CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale for SC/ST candidates).
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for GEU, Dehradun:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- The application form along with attested copies of certificates must be submitted to Office of Dean (Research), Mechanical Engineering Department, Graphic Era University, 566/6, Bell Road, Clementown, Dehradun-248002 along with the fee of Rs. 1000/- in cash or through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, Graphic Era University, Dehradun.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for GEU, Dehradun:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance test and interview conducted by the institute.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submission of application forms: Sunday, June 15, 2014.
- Date of entrance test/interview: Saturday, July 05, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click GEU, Dehradun