Applications are invited by Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program for the academic session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for Great Lakes Institute of Management:
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- All applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution with minimum 50% marks.
- Freshers and candidates with less than 24 months of work-experience by 31st march 2015 are only eligible to apply.
- Great Lakes uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Great Lakes academic programs.
- Great Lakes is not an associate institute of XLRI but uses XAT scores only for screening applicants for admission. XLRI has no role to play in the conduct of any Great Lakes Management programs.
Candidates can fill in the online application form after making a payment of Rs. 1500/-.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Great Lakes Institute of Management:
Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT scores, past academic performance, work experience, essays and performance in the interview and group discussions.
Last date of submission of application form:
- For first cycle: Saturday, January 31, 2015.
- For second cycle: Sunday, March 15, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click Great Lakes Institute of Management.