Applications are invited by Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai for admission to Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) for the academic session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for Great Lakes Institute of Management:
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- All applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- A minimum work experience of two years by March 31, 2015 is mandatory.
- Great Lakes uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Great Lakes academic programs.
- Great Lakes is not an associate institute of XLRI but use XAT scores only for screening applicants for admission. XLRI has no role to play in the conduct of any Great Lakes Management programs.
How to Apply for Great Lakes Institute of Management:
Candidates can fill in the online application form after making a payment of Rs. 1500/- at select vendor outlet centers.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Great Lakes Institute of Management:
- Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores, past academic performance, essays, work experience and performance in the interview and group discussions.
- The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each applicant on:
- Academic abilities
- Standardized test scores
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Integrity and ethical values
- Diversity of background
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
Last date of submission of application form:
- For first cycle: Sunday, November 30, 2014.
- For second cycle: Saturday, January 24, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click Great Lakes Institute of Management.