Applications are invited by Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya (GKV), Haridwar for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in General, Business Economics and Business Finance towards vacant seats for the session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for GKV, Haridwar:
- Candidates should have graduation with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidates appearing in the final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply. Such candidates will have to submit compulsorily their complete final result of qualifying examination upto 15 October 2014, failing which their admission shall be treated as cancelled.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for GKV, Haridwar:
- Candidates can download the application form from here.
- Application form and information brochure can be obtainedfrom the office of Registrar, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya,Haridwar by paying Rs. 600/- in cash or by sending a demanddraft of Rs. 650/-to the Registrar, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya,Haridwar. The demand draft should be in favour of "Registrar,Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya'' payable at Haridwar.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for GKV, Haridwar:
- Seats are to be filled on the basis of CAT/MAT/CMAT examination.
- Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya uses CAT score for short-listing the candidates for admission to its post- graduate program in management. IIM's have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
Last date for submission of applications: Saturday, August 16, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click GKV, Haridwar.