Applications are invited by Hyderabad Business School (HBS), Hyderabad a constituent of Gitam University for admission to two-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with dual specializations for the commencing session 2013.
For more details on specialization, please click here.
Eligibility Criteria for HBS, Hyderabad
- Applicants to the MBA program must possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline.
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor's degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by July 10, 2013.
- Applicants may be from any discipline such as Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, and Economics, Medicine or any other branch of education.
- Candidates with relevant work experience as also fresh graduates awaiting Results are welcome to apply.
How to Apply for HBS, Hyderabad
- Brochure and application form can be obtained by payment of Rs. 1000/- for men and Rs. 600/- for women through the following means, within the datelines specified earlier:
- Through DD in person at GITAM University City office at Khairatabad, Hyderabad
- By post (enclosing DD or pay order drawn in favor of GITAM University payable at Hyderabad)
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection procedure for HBS, Hyderabad
- Candidates who have appeared for HBSAT 2013 or furnished valid CAT/MAT/GMAT score and have applied to HBS will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form, HBSAT 2013 /CAT-2012 /MAT/GMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process. Group discussion, personal interview besides other qualitative parameters will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process. The objective is to assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submission of application for HBSAT: Monday, January 21, 2013
- Online test, GD & PI: Saturday, February 2, 2013
- Last date for receipt of filled in application with MAT/GMAT/CAT-2012 score is: Monday, February 18, 2013
For more information on college and courses, please click HBS, Hyderabad
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.