Applications are invited by Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI), Tripura for admission to 3 years Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) and 3 years Master of Computer Application (MCA) programs for the commencing session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI, Tripura:
- For BCA:Candidates should be a pass in 10+2 / intermediate with aggregate 40% and above and having mathematics as one of the major subject
- For MCA:Candidates should be a graduate having 45% marks in graduation with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or at graduation.
How to Apply for ICFAI, Tripura:
- Candidates can download the application form from their official website.
- The completed application form for admissions may be submitted or sent to the University at: The Admissions Officer, The ICFAI University Tripura University Campus, Agartala-Simna Road, P.O. Kamalghat Sadar, Agartala-799210, Tripura (West).
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for ICFAI, Tripura:
- The selection of candidates is made through application and interview.
- Due weightage is given to academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra co-curricular activities.
- Last date of submission of completed application form: Friday, July 18, 2014.
- Interview and admission decision: Friday, July 25, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click ICFAI, Tripura.