Applications are invited by Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI), Tripura for admission to 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)program offered by the Faculty of Science and Technology at Hyderabad, Dehradun, Tripura, Jaipur, Raipur, Jharkhand (Ranchi) and Himachal Pradesh for the commencing session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI, Tripura:
Candidates should have a 50% aggregate in class 12 examination or its equivalent with pass in each of Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry and English as subjects.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit the official website.
How to Apply for ICFAI, Tripura:
Candidates can download the application form and send it to the Admissions Officer, ICFAI University Tripura.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for ICFAI, Tripura:
Selection of the candidates will be based upon their performance in ATIT-2014 (Admission Test for ICFAI Science and Technology) conducted by the institute.
- Last date of submission of completed application form: Friday, July 18, 2014
- Date of interview and admission decision: Friday, July 25, 2014
- Date of ATIT examination:
- Online: Monday, May 05, 2014 to Saturday, May 17, 2014
- Offline: Sunday, May 04, 2014
- Declaration of Results: Friday, May 30, 2014
For more information on college and courses, please click ICFAI, Tripura.