Applications are invited by Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI), Tripura for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the commencing session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI, Tripura:
Candidates should be a graduate in any discipline with 45% and above aggregate marks.
How to Apply for ICFAI, Tripura:
- Candidates can download the application form from their official website.
- The completed application form for admissions may be submitted or sent to the University at: The Admissions Officer, The ICFAI University Tripura University Campus, Agartala-Simna Road, P.O. Kamalghat Sadar, Agartala-799210, Tripura (West).
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for ICFAI, Tripura:
- The selection of candidates is made through application and interview.
- Due weightage is given to academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra co-curricular activities.
- Last date of submission of completed application form: Friday, July 18, 2014.
- Interview and admission decision: Friday, July 25, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click ICFAI, Tripura.