Applications are invited by Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai for admission to various under graduate and post graduate programs in various disciplines for the commencing session 2012 – 2013. Courses offered are Bachelor of Chemical Engineering, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Technology, Master of Chemical Engineering, Master of Pharmacy, Master of Technology, Master of Plastic Engineering, Master of Science, and Doctor of Philosophy programs.
Eligibility Criteria for ICT Mumbai
- For B.Tech: A candidate should have passed the HSSC/Std.XII Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or the Indian School Certificate (Std. XII) Examination or any other equivalent Higher Secondary (Std. XII) Examination of a Council Board outside Maharashtra State with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and secured not less than 50% marks (i. e., 150 out of 300), in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together at one and the same sitting.
- For M.Tech and M.Chemistry in Engineering: The candidate should have passed any one of the following Bachelor's degrees of the ICT or any equivalent examination of a post-HSSC four-year degree course of IIT/NIT or any University recognized by the UGC, with first class (i.e., 60% of the marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA). [55% of the marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA for the backward class candidate only from Maharashtra State].
- For M.Pharma: The candidate should have passed the Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) of the ICT or any UGC recognized University, with first class (i.e., 60% of the marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA). [55% of the marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA for the backward class candidate only from Maharashtra State]
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for ICT Mumbai
- To obtain the admission form and Handbook by post, the payment should be made only by a Pay Order/DD of any Nationalized/ Scheduled/ Private Sector Commercial Bank drawn in favour of ‘‘Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai’’, payable at Mumbai and it is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. Payment by cheque or money order will not be accepted. A copy of the Handbook along with the admission form will be sent by Registered Post Parcel.
- The handbook along with the admission form will also be available at the ICT Counter by payment in cash except on Sundays, 2nd and 4th Saturdays and holidays, from the date announced in the schedule of admission process at ICT for various courses.
- The admission form may be downloaded from the ICT website, www.ictmumbai.edu.in.
- The duly filled form may be submitted in person at the ICT counter or sent to the ICT along with the Pay Order/ DD of the amount equal to the “By Post” amount mentioned above. The Receipt will be sent by Registered Post A/D and ICT Handbook will be sent by Registered Post Parcel.
For details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for ICT Mumbai
For details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- For PG program:
- Submission of filled application forms: April 27, 2012
- Merit list display of candidates eligible for test:April 30, 2012
- Written test and interviews (as applicable): May 05, 2012
- For M.Pharm, M.Tech (BPT):
- Submission of filled application forms: 10 days after GPAT Results
- For Ph.D (Tech):
- Submission of filled application forms: April 30, 20121
- Merit list display of candidates eligible for test: May 07, 2012
- Written test and interviews (as applicable): May 14, 2012
For further details and information about eligibility criteria, application procedure and selection procedure please visit official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click ICT Mumbai
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,