Applications are invited by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) and Master of Education (M.Ed) programs for the commencing session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU, New Delhi:
- For B.Ed Program: Candidates should have UGC recognized bachelor’s degree or a higher degree with fifty (50%) percent marks from a recognized university.
- For M.Ed Program: Candidates should have B.Ed. with 55% marks.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for IGNOU, New Delhi:
- Student handbook and prospectus can be obtained from the Registrar (SRD), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068 or from any Regional Centre of IGNOU by sending a sum of Rs. 1050/- through a Demand Draft/IPO in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi/city of Regional Centre concerned or by paying Rs. 1000/- in cash at the respective sales counters.
- Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD/IPO for Rs. 1050/- in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi / city of Regional Centre.
- Filled in applications must reach, the Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110068, by registered post/speed post.
Selection Procedure for IGNOU, New Delhi:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submission of application form: Tuesday, July 15, 2014.
- Date of entrance exam: Sunday, August 17, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click IGNOU, New Delhi