Applications are invited by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Diploma in Management (DIM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM), Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM) and Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP) programs for the commencing session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU, New Delhi:
- Candidates should have a graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category / 45% for reserved category, with 3 years managerial/supervisory / professional experience. Or
- A professional degree with 50% marks in Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI) / Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for IGNOU, New Delhi:
- Student handbook and prospectus can be obtained from the Registrar (SRD), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068 or from any Regional Centre of IGNOU by sending a sum of Rs. 1050/- through a Demand Draft/IPO in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi/city of Regional Centre concerned or by paying Rs. 1000/- in cash at the respective sales counters.
- Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD/IPO for Rs. 1050/- in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi / city of Regional Centre.
- Filled in applications must reach, the Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110068, by registered post/speed post.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for IGNOU, New Delhi:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the OPENMAT-XXXVI exam conducted by the university.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submission of application form: Tuesday, July 15, 2014.
- Date of OPENMAT-XXXVI exam: Sunday, August 17, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click IGNOU, New Delhi