Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal for admission to two year fully residential Post Graduate Diploma in Forest Management (PGDFM) program for the session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for IIFM, Bhopal:
- Applicants should have at least a three-year bachelor's degree in any discipline obtained through the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST/DA) or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates appearing for the final year graduation examination are also eligible to apply provided they complete it before June 30, 2015 and fulfill the eligibility criteria as set by IIFM.
How to Apply for IIFM, Bhopal:
- Candidate should also apply to IIFM separately through one of the following ways:
- By applying online and remit the application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST) through credit card/ debit card/ netbanking. Or
- By downloading the application form from here.
- By obtaining admission bulletin and the application form personally or by post by sending a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500 for SC/ST) in favour of Director, Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for IIFM, Bhopal:
- All applicants desirous of seeking admission in PGDFM at IIFM have to appear for Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) or have to appear for Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) conducted by XLRI.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT/XAT score will be called for group discussion and interview at Bhopal, New Delhi, Bangalore and Kolkata based on the choice of candidates, as mentioned in the application form.
Last date for submission of application form: Monday, February 02, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIFM, Bhopal.