Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi for admission to full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business (IB) program offered at Delhi and Kolkata campuses for the commencing session 2015-17.
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT, New Delhi:
- Candidates should have recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline.
- Candidate appearing in the final year examination of graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2015.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for IIFT, New Delhi:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The candidates who bought the prospectus in cash or through demand draft need to complete the enclosed application form and send the same in the envelope provided for the purpose to the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, and New Delhi-110016.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for IIFT, New Delhi:
Selection will be on the basis of written test, Group Discussion (GD), essay writing and interview.
- Last date for obtaining prospectus through post: Wednesday, August 20, 2014.
- Last date for obtaining prospectus across the counter at IIFT: Wednesday, September 03, 2014.
- Last date for receipt of applications: Wednesday, September 03, 2014.
- Date of written exam: Sunday, November 23, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIFT, New Delhi