Applications are invited by International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bangalore for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in Computer Science, Data Sciences, Electronic Systems Design, Information Technology & Society, Mathematics & Basic Sciences, Networking and Communication & Signal Processing for the commencing session January, 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT, Bangalore:
A master’s degree in engineering (M.E., M.Tech. or equivalent) is required for Ph.D Additional research domain-specific requirements are as follows:
- For Ph.D in Data Sciences Program: Applicants for this stream should have taken either GATE examination for Computer Science or a 45-minute written examination conducted by the research domain at IIITB exclusively for applicants to Data Sciences.
- For Ph.D in Networking, Communications & Signal Processing Program: Applicants are encouraged to take GATE or GRE examination. Exceptional applicants without a GATE or GRE score may take IIITB entrance examination or oral examination, as decided by the research domain.
How to Apply for IIIT, Bangalore:
- Candidates can apply online.
- All applicants need to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/-. The payment is to be made via bank transfer. The detailed instructions will be available with the online application form.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visite their official website.
Selection Procedure for IIIT, Bangalore:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview conducted by the institute.
- Last date of online application submission: Saturday, November 22, 2014.
- Notification of selected candidate for on-site evaluation: Monday, December 01, 2014.
- Date of written test and interview: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 to Friday, December 05, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIIT Bangalore