Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) offered in Corporate Strategy & Policy, Economics & Social Sciences, Finance & Control, Marketing, Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management, Production & Operations Management, Quantitative Methods, Information Systems and Public Policy for the session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM, Bangalore:
Candidates should have
- A master's degree in any discipline, (10+2+3+1 or 2 pattern) with at least 55 percent marks. Or
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks. Or
- A 4 year/ 8 semester bachelor's degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 60 percent marks.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for IIM, Bangalore:
Candidates can apply online.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for IIM, Bangalore:
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in CAT/ GRE/ GMAT/ GATE/ JRF/ NET as applicable, past academic performance, work experience and Research Aptitude Test (RAT) and/ or interview conducted by the institute.
- Last date of submission of the application form: Tuesday, January 27, 2015.
- Date of RAT/interview: 1st/2nd week of April 2015 (tentatively).
For more information on college and courses, please click IIM, Bangalore