Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore for admission to Post Graduate Program (PGP) Enterprise Management for the session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM, Bangalore:
- An applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree that has been recognized by an authorized body in India. Bachelor’s degrees from outside India are also eligible, provided their equivalence to accepted degrees is established.
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or its equivalent.
- The applicant needs to have a minimum of three years of experience in any industry as on May 1, 2015.
How to Apply for IIM, Bangalore:
Candidates can apply online from Monday, September 15, 2014 to Saturday, January 31, 2015.
Selection Procedure for IIM, Bangalore:
- Applicants require a valid CAT, GMAT or GRE score to be considered for admission.
- Applicants will be short listed for interviews based on performance in CAT/GMAT/GRE/PGPEM test, prior academic performance, and duration of work experience.
- Final selection will be made based on the prior academic performance, duration of work experience, quality of work experience, and preparedness of management education as assessed in the interviews.
Date of submission of application form: Monday, September 15, 2014 to Saturday, January 31, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIM, Bangalore