Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore for admission to Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Public Policy and Management for the session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM, Bangalore:
- Non-Government and Overseas Candidates:
- Candidates from other than government sectors should be graduates and ideal profile would be ideally minimum 5 years of work experience. He/ she should be aged below 40 years as on April 01, 2015.
- Government Sponsored Candidates:
- The officer should have put in at least 5 years of group 'A' service.
- The officers should have at least three years remaining service after completion of the program.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for IIM, Bangalore:
Candidates can apply online from Monday, September 15, 2014 to Monday, February 02, 2015.
Selection Procedure for IIM, Bangalore:
- At the first stage candidates will be called for interviews based on the following criteria:
- Academic background.
- CAT/ GMAT/ GRE scores.
- Work experience.
- Achievements (academic and career related).
- Interviews will be conducted for short-listed candidates in Bangalore, Delhi and Kolkata.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
Date of submission of application form: Monday, September 15, 2014 to Monday, February 02, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIM, Bangalore.