Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) offered in Economics, Finance & Accounting, Information Systems, Marketing Management, Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques, Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management, Strategic Management and Communication specializations for the academic session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM, Indore:
Candidates should have:
- Master’s degree in any discipline, with at least 55 per cent marks (high second class) and at least 50% marks at bachelors’ degree level. Or
- Five year/ four year integrated masters’ degree program in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks. Or
- Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55 percent marks in professional qualification and at least 50% marks at bachelors’ degree level. Or
- 4 year/8 semester bachelor’s degree with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average.
How to Apply for IIM, Indore:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- The completed application forms should be accompanied by a crossed demand draft of a nationalized bank for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Management Indore payable at Indore.
Selection Procedure for IIM, Indore:
- Stage 1:
- Application screening based on
- Institute classification (MHRD list)
- Any other, as decided by FPM admission committee
- Stage 2: Briefing and written test
- Stage 3: Written test and personal interview
Last date for submission of application forms: Wednesday, December 31, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIM, Indore.