Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kozhikode for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) offered in various specializations for the commencing session 2014-15.
For more details on various specializations, click here.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Kozhikode:
- Candidates holding post-graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline (including M.A, M.Sc., M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Tech., etc) with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with professional qualifications of CA, ICWA and CS with at least 50% marks or equivalent are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with professional qualifications such as MBBS and LL.B with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA can apply.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for IIM Kozhikode:
- Candidates are required to apply online.
- They can apply to a maximum of two areas of specialization.
- An application fee of Rs.500/- is required.
- After applying online, a print out of the application along with the crossed demand draft (of Rs.500 payable to Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode at Kozhikode) are to be sent to FPM Office, IIM Kozhikode, IIMK Campus PO, Calicut-673570, Kerala.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for IIM Kozhikode:
Candidates will be short listed on the recommendation of respective areas based on their profile and qualifying scores in test: CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC JRF and GATE. Such candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview (and written tests for certain areas) at IIM Kozhikode.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Online application will open on: Friday, November 15, 2013.
- Last date for submission of Online Application is: Friday, January 31, 2014
- Last date for receiving printed application along with DD, attested copies of graduation and post graduation mark sheets and certificates, attested copy of the qualifying examination score card and referee recommendations: Wednesday, February 05, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIM Kozhikode