Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow for admission to full time residential Fellow Program in Management (FPM) offered in Decision Sciences (Operations Research/ Statistics), Business Environment (Economics), Finance and Accounting, Human Resources Management, Information Technology and Systems, Marketing, Operations Management and Strategic Management specializations for the academic session June 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM, Lucknow:
Candidates should have:
- A masters’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks. Or
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply.
- Applicants must not be more than 55 years of age as on 30th June, 2015.
How to Apply for IIM, Lucknow:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Completed application forms along with a draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST applicants) drawn in favor of IIM Lucknow payable at Lucknow should be sent to Administrative Officer (FPM), Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road, Lucknow – 226 013, India.
Selection Procedure for IIM, Lucknow:
- Applicants who fulfill the above eligibility criteria stated above are required to take Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs.
- The applicants short-listed on the basis of their academic record and performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above will be called to Lucknow for a personal interview for final selection in April 2015 and the successful applicants will receive offers by mid-May 2015.
Last date for submission of application forms: Wednesday, January 21, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIM, Lucknow.