Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Raipur for admission to full time Fellow Program in Management (FPM) in Business Policy and Strategy, Economics and Business Environment, Finance and Accounting, IT and Systems, Marketing, OB & HRM and Operations specializations for the academic session June 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM, Raipur:
- Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in any discipline, with at least 55 % marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
- Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA or CS with at least 55 % marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
- Five year/four year integrated master’s degree program in any discipline, with at least 55 % marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Or
- 4 years/8 semester bachelor’s degree (B.E/B.Tech.) with at least 60 % marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Those in their final year of masters or bachelor’s degree (B.E /B. Tech) in any discipline can also apply.
How to Apply for IIM, Raipur:
- Candidates can download the application form from here.
- Candidates must submit the completed application and all the relevant documents with a DD of Rs. 500/- in favour of IIM Raipur through speed post only to the Admissions Office, IIM Raipur, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur-492015.
Selection Procedure for IIM, Raipur:
Candidates who have appeared/are appearing for the CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF (two years from the date of the standard test and should be valid on the deadline of submission of the application form) will be shortlisted on the basis of the details in the application form and the scores of tests followed by personal interview.
Last date for applying online: Saturday, January 31, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIM, Raipur.