Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) offered in Business Environment, Financial Management, General Management, Human Resources Management, Information Technology Systems, Marketing, Operations and Strategic Management for the academic session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM, Rohtak:
The candidates should have at least one of the following qualifications:
- Post-graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Qualifications of CA, ICWA or CS with at least 50% marks.
- Professional qualifications such as MBBS, LLB and similar qualifications with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Engineering degrees, viz., B.Tech and B.E, with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates with qualifications equivalent to MBA as approved by the association of Indian universities.
How to Apply for IIM, Rohtak:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- A filled-in form must be enclosed with an application fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of a crossed DD.
- The DD should be drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Rohtak” payable at ‘Rohtak’.
For more details nad information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for IIM, Rohtak:
Admission will be based on academic qualifications, performance in the qualifying examination/tests, personal interviews and the work experience.
Last date for submission of application forms: Friday, January 30, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIM, Rohtak.