Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata for admission to 2 years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) programs for the session 2015-17.
Eligibility Criteria for IISWBM, Kolkata:
- Honours candidates or equivalent course where honours courses are not available, from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
- Graduates in any professional course (Engineering etc.) LL.B (5 years) of a recognized university is also eligible to apply.
- Those who will be appearing in such examinations within June 2014 may also apply.
How to Apply for IISWBM, Kolkata:
- Candidates can obtain the application form
- Application form and admission brochure can be collected from the reception counter of IISWBM against cash payment of Rs.1500/-.
- Duly completed application from should reach the reception of the institute by at the latest along with the receipted counter foil meant for IISWBM of the State Bank of India, Power Jyoti account No. 32495656710.
Selection Procedure for IISWBM, Kolkata:
On the basis of a cut-off mark of the CAT score, the candidates are called for group discussion and interview at IISWBM Calcutta. The final list of the selected candidates will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit.
Last date for receipt of completed application forms: Thursday, December 08, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click IISWBM, Kolkata.