Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata for admission to Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) in Management program for the session 2014-16.
Eligibility Criteria for IISWBM, Kolkata:
Any candidate who has a master's degree in Management, Commerce, Social Welfare or its equivalent from Calcutta University, with 55% marks in aggregate (SC/ST with 50% marks) or with 60% marks in aggregate of any other recognized University are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for IISWBM, Kolkata:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Duly completed application form should reach the reception of the institute at the latest along with the receipted counterfoil meant for IISWBM of the State Bank of India, Power Jyoti account no. 32495656710.
Selection Procedure for IISWBM, Kolkata:
- Applications will be screened by the M.Phil board of studies and shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an entrance examination.
- Candidates who have qualified in NET, SET or equivalent national level examination will be exempted from the entrance test.
- Candidates who qualify in or are exempted from the written test will be called for an interview.
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms: Thursday, October 09, 2014.
- Short listed names on website (for written test): Friday, October 10, 2014.
- Date of written test:Tuesday, October 14, 2014.
- Short listed names on website (for interview): Tuesday, October 21, 2014.
- Date of interview:Sunday, October 28, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click IISWBM, Kolkata.