Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi for two year Master of Business Administration full time program to be offered by Department of Management Studies (DMS) for the commencing session 2012-2014.
IIT Delhi Eligibility:
- Bachelor's degree in any branch of Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering (minimum 4 years after 10+2)
- Master's degree in any branch of Physical/Chemical/Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational/Information Science, Agriculture or master's degree in Commerce/ Economics, CA/ICWA.
How to Apply for IIT Delhi:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling in the online application made available on IIT Delhi's official website: http://www.iitd.ac.in/or http://dms.iitd.ac.in/admission.html.
- The application fee is Rs 1000 (for General / OBC Candidates) and Rs 500 for (SC / ST / PH Candidates), which is to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favor of Registrar, IIT Delhi Payable at Delhi. After, successful submission of online application, one must take a print out of the system generated application.
- The duly filled and completed application form, along with DD and requisite documents (list given on the website), should be sent to the below mentioned address, latest by January 27, 2012.
Selection Procedure for IIT Delhi:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their CAT 2011/GMAT score, academic record, letters of reference and work experience (if any), followed by group discussion (GD) / group task (GT) and personal interview (PI), to be conducted by IIT Madras.
Important Dates for IIT Delhi:
Last date of submitting application form: Friday, January 27, 2012
For further details and information about eligibility, please visit http://www.iitd.ac.in/
For more information on college and courses, please click IIT Delhi.