Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi for admission to second semester Master of Science (M.S) research program offered in the department of Applied Mechanics, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Amar Nath & Shashi Khosla School of Information Technology and Bharti School of Telecommunication Technology & Management for the session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT, Delhi:
- Candidates should have CGPA of 6.75 for general/OBC (6.25 for SC/ST/PH) on a 10 point scale or equivalent or 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/ PH) in aggregate (of all the years/semesters of the qualifying exam).
- A relaxation in CGPA/marks to 6.25 (55%) is also available to those with M.A. degree in English, for admission to Ph.D in English.
- The GATE score of a candidate wherever required should not be lower than the minimum prescribed viz. 300 for general/OBC and 200 for SC/ST/ PH candidates.
How to Apply for IIT, Delhi:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Candidates belonging to general/OBC category are required to pay for each application form a fee of Rs. 200/- and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories are required to pay Rs. 50/-. The bank charges will be borne by the candidate.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for IIT, Delhi:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview conducted by the departments/centers.
- Last date to submit the filled-in application form: Friday, October 31, 2014.
- Date of test/interview: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 to Friday, December 19, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIT, Delhi.