Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi for admissions into PG programs and Ph.D program for the commencing session 2012-13. Courses offered are PhD (Doctorate of Philosophy), M Tech (Master of Technology), Interdisciplinary M Tech, Special part-time (Evening) M Tech program in Energy and Environment Management, MS (Res), M Design (Master of Design).
IIT Delhi Eligibility
- A CGPA of 6.75 for general/OBC (6.25 for SC/ST/PH) on a 10 point scale or equivalent or 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PH) in aggregate (of all the years/semesters of the qualifying exam). A relaxation in CGPA/marks to 6.25 (55%) is also available to those with M.A degree in English, for admission to Ph.D in English.
- For admission to FT Ph.D/M.Tech/M.S (R) program, the GATE score of a candidate wherever required should not be lower than the minimum prescribed viz, 300 for general/OBC and 200 for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- For admission to M.Des. program the candidates are required to have CEED score with the same score. For sponsored/part-time candidates the minimum experience required as on 01.08.2012 is 2 years for Ph.D and 1 year for M.Tech/M.S (R).
For details and information about the eligibility criteria, please check the official website.
How to Apply for IIT Delhi
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling in the online application made available on institute’s official website: http://www.iitd.ac.in/.
- The direct link for the online application is: http://admissions.iitd.ac.in/psp/app/EMPLOYEE/EMPL/h/?tab=PAPP_GUEST.
- The last date of submitting the online application is April 19, 2012.
Selection Procedure for IIT Delhi
For details and information about the selection procedure, please check the official website.
Last date for the receipt of application form: Thursday, April 19, 2012.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIT Delhi.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,