Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jodhpur for admission to full time and part time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in Biology, Chemistry, Humanities and Social Sciences and Mathematics for the session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT, Jodhpur:
- For Ph.D in Science Program: Applicants should have a master’s degree in Sciences with at least 60% marks or at least 6.5/10 CPI or CGPA with a valid GATE, CSIR, UGC score card or equivalent. Such students are required to have at least 60% marks or 6.5/10 CPI or CGPA in bachelor’s degree.
- For Ph.D in Humanities and Social Sciences Program: Applicants should have master’s degree in Social Sciences, Sciences, Engineering or allied areas with at least 55% marks or 6.0/10 CPI or CGPA with a valid GATE, UGC or CSIR score.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for IIT, Jodhpur:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Applicants are required to pay the processing fee of Rs.300/- for general and OBC applicants and Rs.150/- for SC, ST, and PD applicants online while submitting the application form.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for IIT, Jodhpur:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview conducted by the institute.
- Last date to submit the filled-in application form: Saturday, November 08, 2014.
- Announcement of short listed applicants for the admission process: Thursday, November 13, 2014.
- Date of written test/interview: Monday, December 08, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIT, Jodhpur.