Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur for admission to two year full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs in sectorial areas of Service Management and Manufacturing Management and functional areas of Operations, Systems, Marketing, and Finance offered at Department of Industrial and Management Engineering (IME) for the academic year 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT, Kanpur:
- An applicant must appear for the CAT 2013 examination conducted by IIMs.
- For GN and OBC Applicants:Applicants done B.Tech, B.Sc Engineering, B.E or B. Arch (Mathematics in class XII) with aggregate of 65% or a CPI of 6.5 on a scale of 10 from any AICTE recognized institute/university, IITs, NITs, and IIITs are eligible tom apply.
- For SC and ST applicants: Candidates done B.Tech, B.Sc Engineering, B.E or B.Arch (Mathematics in class XII) with aggregate of 55% or a CPI of 5.5 on a scale of 10 from any AICTE recognized institute/university, IITs, NITs, and IIITs can apply
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for IIT, Kanpur:
- Candidates who fulfill the above stated eligibility criteria can apply to the MBA program at IIT Kanpur by filling an online application form and sending a demand draft in favor of Registrar, IIT Kanpur payable at Kanpur.
- The application fees for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 1500/- and SC/ST/PH is Rs. 750/-. Female candidates would be exempted from paying application fees to apply for the MBA program at IIT Kanpur.
- A candidate can apply to the MBA program only through online application process after CAT Results are declared.
Selection Procedure for IIT, Kanpur:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the rank/score obtained in the CAT-2013, group discussion and personal interview.
- Commencement of online application process: Wednesday, January 15, 2014.
- Last date for submission of online application form: Friday, January 31, 2014.
- Last date for the receipt of demand draft and printout of the completed online application form: Friday, February 07, 2014.
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates for GD & PI: Monday, March 03, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIT, Kanpur