Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur for admission to 2 year full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered in Service Management and Manufacturing Management and functional areas of Operations, Systems, Marketing, and Finance at Department of Industrial & Management Engineering for the academic session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT, Kanpur:
- Applicant must appear for the CAT 2014 examination conducted by IIMs.
- For GN and OBC Applicants:
- Overall CAT-2014 score of 85 percentile and above.
- 65% and above in class X and class XII examinations.
- B. Tech., B. Sc. Engineering, B.E. or B. Arch. (Mathematics in class XII) with aggregate of 65% or a CPI of 6.5 on a scale of 10 from any AICTE recognized institute/university, IITs, NITs, and IIITs.
- Candidates appearing for the final degree examination can also apply.
- For SC and ST Applicants:
- Overall CAT-2014 score of 75 percentile and above.
- 55% and above in class X and class XII examinations.
- B. Tech., B. Sc. Engineering, B.E or B. Arch (Mathematics in class XII) with aggregate of 55% or a CPI of 5.5 on a scale of 10 from any AICTE recognized institute/university, IITs, NITs, and IIITs.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for IIT, Kanpur:
- Candidates who fulfill the above stated eligibility criteria can apply to the MBA program at IIT Kanpur by filling an online application form and sending a demand draft in favour of Registrar, IIT Kanpur payable at Kanpur.
- The application fees for general and OBC candidates is Rs 1600/- and SC/ST/PH is Rs. 800/-.
- A candidate can apply to the MBA program only through online application process after CAT Results are declared.
Selection Procedure for IIT, Kanpur:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the rank/score obtained in the CAT-2014, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Last date for submission of online application form: Tuesday, January 13, 2015.
- Last date for the receipt of demand draft and printout of the completed online application form: Tuesday, January 20, 2015.
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates for GD/PI: Tuesday, February 10, 2015.
- Last date for the receipt of completed application form: Friday, February 27, 2015.
- Date of GD/PI: Thursday, March 19, 2015 to Sunday, March 22, 2015.
- Declaration of Results: Sunday, May 04, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIT, Kanpur.