Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras for admission to regular, direct, interdisciplinary, external/part-time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program offered in the department of Management Studies for the session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT, Madras:
- Candidates should have master’s degree or equivalent PG diploma or associateship in a relevant discipline, and a bachelor’s degree with a good academic record or five year integrated master’s degree / dual degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline with a good academic record.
- Candidates should qualify in national level examinations such as CAT /XAT /MAT /ATMA /GATE /UGC or CSIR / NET / JRF or Lectureship or equivalent or international level post graduate admission examination such as GMAT / GRE or equivalent.
How to Apply for IIT, Madras:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee of Rs.200/- is to be paid online (Rs.100 only for SC/ST/physically challenged & women candidates) (non-refundable).
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for IIT, Madras:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test and interview conducted by the institute.
- Last date for online application: Sunday, March 29, 2015.
- Date of test/interview: on or before Thursday, April 30, 2015 to Tuesday, May 12, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIT, Madras.