Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee for two year Master of Business Administration program in various specializations to be offered at the Institute’s Department of Management Studies commencing in the session 2012-2014. The specializations offered are Information Technology Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Human Resources Management and Financial Management.
IIT Roorkee Eligibility:
- Candidates with bachelor's degree in any discipline of Engineering / Technology or its equivalent or a master's degree in any discipline from a recognized institute/university with at least 60% marks for general and OBC category candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST/PD category candidates in aggregate are eligible to apply.
- Final year students appearing in the above degree programs are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply for IIT Roorkee:
Candidates must follow the following steps while applying online application form.
- Step 1: Payment through Challan Form: Payment by cash at Punjab National Bank branches. Bank service charge is extra (maximum of 20/-). Copy of Challan can be downloaded from the institute website
- Step 2: Apply online: a) Create Login b) Apply online c) Finalize application form d) Download application form (Take a print out of the entire file on A4 size white sheets)
- Step 3: Paste your recent photographs (3.5 cm X 3.5 cm) in the two designated places. Before pasting, please write your name and application number on the backside of the photo with black ball point pen. Sign at the designated place.
- Step 4: Post/Submission: Before posting your application form, make sure that, in addition to the other relevant attachments as indicated below:
- CAT Scorecard: Copy of the degree certificate or provisional certificate if they have passed their qualifying degree.
- Copy of OBC/SC/ST/PD category certificate if any): Duly filled-in application with appropriate enclosures must be sent by speed post (preferably) or by registered post to The Chairman, PG ADMISSIONS OFFICE, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ROORKEE, ROORKEE- 247667, so as to reach on or before 31st January, 2012
Selection Procedure for IIT Roorkee:
Candidates will be shortlisted for GD (group discussion) / PI (personal interview) as per the merit of CAT test. Admission will be given on the basis of performance in GD / PI and work experience.
Important Dates for IIT Roorkee:
- Last date for online application: Friday, January 27, 2012
- Last date of submitting application forms: Tuesday, January 31, 2012
For further details and information about eligibility, please visit http://www.iitr.ac.in/
For more information on college and courses, please click IIT Roorkee.