Applications are invited by International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi for admission to two years full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs offered at Delhi, Bhubaneswar and Kolkata Campuses and Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM) & Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-Banking & Insurance) offered at Delhi Campus for the academic year 2014-16.
Eligibility Criteria for IMI Delhi:
- Candidates must possess a bachelors degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognized university for admission to post-graduate programs.
- The bachelors’ degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2014.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for IMI Delhi:
- IMI admission bulletin can be downloaded from the website www.imi.edu.
- Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission fee which is non-refundable. The admission application fee will be as follows: An applicant desirous of applying to any program in any of the three campuses of IMI will be required to pay a common application fee of Rs.1500 plus a program fee of Rs.500 per program per campus.
- Payment can also be made by demand draft, drawn in favor of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi for all campuses, giving the IMI application form number, program and campus reference on the reverse of the demand draft. All payments by demand draft are to be sent to IMI, Delhi, irrespective of the campus applied to.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for IMI Delhi:
- Short Listing Criteria: Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2013 examination or furnished valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI will be short listed on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT scores (sectional and overall) or GMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience. Only short listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process.
- Selection Criteria: Past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, extempore speaking, psychometric test, essay writing, personal interview besides other qualitative parameters, will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
Last date for submission of online application form: Tuesday, October 15, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click IMI, Delhi
For frequent updates you can share with your friends.